Gates Mills Historical Society
7580 Old Mill Road, Gates Mills, OH. 44040
The Museum is open upon request.
The Historical Society has collected furniture, historical documents and pictures from long time village residents. These items are on display at The Museum at The Southwick House on Old Mill Road. The Southwick House, built in 1834, was moved in two sections to the Museum’s present location. According to Monroe W. Copper Jr., village resident and architect, the house is a fine example of story-and-a-half “Greek revival” type of early farmhouse architecture. The Museum is open for special events and by appointment.