Freedom Township Historical Society
7276 St Rt 303, Windham, OH 44288
The school house is open upon request.
Drakesburg One Room School #2 was built by 1874. It served as a school until 1914 when the state mandated centralizing the 8 township one room schools. Later it was used as a township barn and then a church before the Township re-acquired it and the Historical Society began restoration.