Chesterland Historical Foundation
7698 Mayfield Rd. Chesterland, Ohio 44024
chesterlandhistoricalvillage.org | firstname.lastname@example.org
First Sunday of the month, Apr thru Oct 12pm to 2 pm and by appointment
The Chesterland Historical Foundation began with a donation of 5 acres of land donate in 1973 by Mrs. Stockton, daughter of Walter White, a Cleveland Industrialist. This land also included the 1847 Scotland Schoolhouse. The school has been lovingly restored along with 5 other historic buildings and many out buildings. We open the village at open houses on the first Sunday of the month, April through October and by appointment. Each August we have our Annual Flea Market on the Village Greens, this years will be Saturday August 17th. Please check our website; chesterlandhistoricalvillage.org.