Chagrin History Center 

87 E. Washington St., Chagrin Falls, OH 44022

440.247.4695 |

Thurs. 2-5; Fri. 11-3; Sat. 11-3; or by appt.

The Chagrin History Center began in 1949. We collect, preserve, and share artifacts from our Village and vicinity. Our collections include photographs, objects, textiles, and archives. Our objects include products from Chagrin mills and foundries, artwork by well-known artist Henry Church, Jr., dolls, and more! Exhibits change 2-3 times a year. Our Sihler Research Center has records of local organizations and businesses, and microfilms of Chagrin's weekly newspaper, The Exponent, which was published from 1874 to 1964, along with family records and diaries. Come visit!