Copley Township Historical Society
3770 Copley Rd., Copley OH 44321
copleyhistoricalsociety.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd Saturday Apr- Oct 1pm-4pm
The Depot was build in 1891 by the Pittsburgh, Akron and Western Railroad is a marvelous example of Stick/Eastlake architectural style of the late Victorian era. It was important to the community during that time period because it opened up Copley to the rest of the nation. The railroad provided a reliable form of transportation because roads were muddy and unpassable several months of the year. The Depot was placed on the Federal Register of Historic Places in 2001.